Thursday, January 3, 2013

Chicken Bacon Pasta!

Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
 
So this is possibly my favorite internet recipe find. It is so simple. So easy. Really!
I found it originally here  Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Here is what you need

I modified mine slightly from the original to more suit my families taste and size.
 
     
  • 2 Cups Penne Pasta
  • 1/4 Cup Real Bacon Pieces
  • 1/2 Tbsp Light butter
  • 4 Boneless Chicken Tenderloins, thawed and cubed
  • 1/2 Pkg Ranch Dressing mix
  • 2 Cups Fat Free Milk ( We like our pasta on the saucier side, so I add an extra cup of milk)
  • 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
My add on:
  • Broccoli ( My family loves broccoli, and it adds some much needed green to the meal!)

 
Boil water, cook and drain your penne pasta. Set to the side for the moment.
 
Cook Broccoli, set aside.
 
Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add the butter to your sauce pan, when it gets good and hot add your chicken cubes and bacon pieces. Cook until no longer pink.
 
Sprinkle Ranch Dressing mix and flour over chicken, stir and coat evenly. Add milk and cook until thick and bubbly, stirring occaisionally.
 
Stir in cheddar cheese, cook until cheese is melted and blended in well.
 
Add Broccoli and pasta.
 
Enjoy!
 

     
     
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment