Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Favorite Garlic Bread

I am such a sucker for anything that is fast and easy.
Before I had my 5 month old I was a busy mom, working 40-60 hour weeks, all while trying to exercise everyday, keep house, spend time with my 5 year old and put dinner on the table. So you can see why fast and easy was a necessity!
 
Even now that I have more time on my hands, why waste it on cooking dinner when I have a family favorite that can be whipped up in less that 15 minutes?
 
So here it is, the best garlic bread EVER.
 
Here is what you need:
Plus parsley flakes, they didn't make it into the picture.
  • Loaf of French bread
  • 1/3 Cup Butter
  • 1 Tbsp Garlic powder
  • 1 Tbsp Onion powder
  • 1 Tbsp minced Garlic
  • 1 Tsp Parsley flakes
 

Mix all of this together in a bowl, really stir it, you want it to get nice and fluffy!
 
Cut your French bread into strips
 
Spread mixture on bread, place on a greased pan.
 
Cook on 400 for 7-9 Minutes
 
Enjoy all of the yummy goodness!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment